Hunter Painting Services
From Cabinets to Concrete Floors, Walls to Windows & even Wallpaper… Whatever Your Interior Home Painting Needs, We Can Help
Your home is your sanctuary…It’s the place where relationships are built, families are raised and memories are created. You should be proud of the way your home looks and feels – and thrilled with your paint.
Need Help Finding the Color that’s Right for You?
Every painting projects starts out with a complimentary Fantastic Finish Paint Consultation™ where I help you choose the color, sheen and type of paint that works best for you.
Then, we carefully prepare all surfaces so they’re sound before the paint goes on. Because if you skimp on the prep-work, it shows in the end result and the life of your paint.
Rest assured I personally work on every residential painting project to make sure your home is properly cared for. So you can feel good about the painting being done and the people doing it.
Looking for Eco-Friendly or Green Paint?
Worried about harsh paint fumes? I always recommend and use high-quality low- and no-VOC paints that are safe even around pregnant women and infants – unless you specify otherwise.
What You Can Expect from Hunter Painting
- A complimentary Fantastic Finish Paint and Color Consultation™
- Options for low odor, low- or no- VOC, or GREEN paints
- Drywall repair and texture matching
- Cleaning of dirty surfaces before painting
- Window coverings removed and reinstalled
- Plug and switch plates removed and reinstalled
- Hardware removed as needed and reinstalled
- All furniture covered with new plastic
- Large furniture moved away from walls and moved back
- Masking off trim and covering floors to protect from splatters
- Clean up at the end of each day
- Six week follow-up Fine Finish Touch Up™
- Your project finished on time or we pay you $100/day until it’s done!
What Types of Residential Interior Painting Projects Do We Do?
Whatever your needs, if it has to do with the look of the interior of your home, we can help. That means we paint…
- Concrete Floors
- We even remove and install wallpaper!!
Interior Trim and Cabinet Painting Includes:
- Stain & varnish, lacquer or paint
- Color match putty on stained wood
- Caulk joints and spackle holes on painted trim
- Sanding to a smooth new look
Need something painted that isn’t listed here? Interested in exterior painting or painting for your office or business?
While we are the interior painting specialists, we have done it all. And I’m always happy to talk with you about any paint projects.